Need financial, logistical, and/or marketing support for your event?
Stanford Speakers Bureau serves student organizations and university departments. Large or small, we can make your event happen.
We can help you in one of two ways:
Do you have an event lined up but are looking for financial support? SSB provides cosponsorships of up to $1500 in honoraria/speaker fees only (i.e. no travel, lodging, etc.).
Factors that we consider include:
- Speaker name
- Expected attendance
- Overall event budget
- We also try to co-sponsor a variety of events every year, so we love creative ideas!
Do you have a budding idea for an event? Need help with finding a speaker, funding the event, advertising, etc.?
We can help with that!
In addition to cosponsorship contribution, Speakers Bureau can provide extended services from the day your application is accepted to the day of your event. We have experience and expertise in finding speakers, negotiating costs, paperwork, venue booking, advertising, event staffing, and more.
If either of these services is what you're looking for, follow the process below!
- Review the Evaluating Co-sponsorships & Partnerships document for more details on Speakers Bureau's evaluation process here
- Download the Co-sponsorship & Partnership Application (PDF) here
- Submit the application on CardinalSync here
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. If you need a decision in less time, email Jose Sabau at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask to meet with you to discuss your event in detail.
- Join us for one of our team meetings for a quick (5 minute) presentation on your event, after which we will hold a team vote on funding.